Nine digital is a digital agency based in New Delhi, India. We specialise in creating digital marketing solutions for web, mobile and social media to help companies engage and inspire their audiences.We are still a young agency, with a strong portfolio comprised of several high profile brands in India and Abroad. We are a small team of skilled and friendly people, very passionate about our work and committed to constantly delivering a top quality service for which we are valued by our clients.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager, who shares our passion and drive, to join our team and open the doors to new fantastic opportunities that will allow us to take the business to the next level.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is excited by the prospect of growing with the agency in a friendly environment and having a key role in the process.
To qualify as a suitable candidate you will
- Have a proven track record of selling digital services to leading brands and corporate organisations
- Have a strong network of contacts which you will use to develop new business opportunities and to establish business relationships with top advertising and marketing agencies
- Have a great understanding of digital services and how they can benefit clients
- Be experienced in all stages of the sales process from lead generation to conversion
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in winning new business for agencies in the digital sector and dealing with high profile clients
- Have great proposal writing, presentation and pitching skills
- Be a motivated and focused individual with great organisational and interpersonal skills
- Have completed at least Bachelors Degree or MBA
As Business Development Manager you will
- Devise and execute a successful business development strategy in line with the Company’s plans
- Win new business and achieve agreed revenue and margin targets
- Generate high quality leads that result in winning new projects and accounts
- Develop new business relationships with top advertising and marketing agencies in India
- Write compelling business proposals
- Pitch business proposals to clients, negotiate and close sales
- Successfully manage the sales process from lead generation to conversion
- Attend appropriate events and conferences, acting as the perfect agency ambassador while networking
- Keep up-to-date and maintain a strong knowledge on all things digital
- Demonstrate initiative and drive
- Travel as required