Nine digital is a digital agency based in New Delhi, India. We specialise in creating digital marketing solutions for web, mobile and social media to help companies engage and inspire their audiences.We are still a young agency, with a strong portfolio comprised of several high profile brands in India and Abroad. We are a small team of skilled and friendly people, very passionate about our work and committed to constantly delivering a top quality service for which we are valued by our clients.
We are looking for an experienced Visual/Web Designer, who shares our passion and drive, to join our team. Visual/Web Designer is an integral member of the user experience team, who translates wireframes and interaction models into pixel-perfect visual artifacts including visually compelling and innovative web and mobile application interfaces.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is excited by the prospect of growing with the agency in a friendly environment and having a key role in the process.
A professional who is comfortable creating prototypes in HTML/CSS and Photoshop and is passionate about the ability of visual design to communicate, delight, influence, and persuade. Considers visual design essential to the creation of a compelling and intuitive user experience, not just a way to “make it look good” and lends expertise to the creation of design strategy, interaction models, and wire framing.
- Ensure a cohesive modern aesthetic and clean look/feel in all design elements affecting our clients’ web and mobile applications while ensuring their brand attributes are consistently represented.
- Design and develop web pages, graphics, multimedia pieces, and GUIs from initial concept, storyboarding and layout to design and development, through production deployment.
- Design and develop graphics and images that present complex data and analytical information in a creative and visual way that engages its audience.
- Establish and maintain best practices and design methods for art direction and stay abreast of rich media techniques, emerging technologies, and latest web trends.
- Collaborate with user experience team members on interaction design framework and execution to ensure seamless transition between user experience design and visual design.
- Execute design comps, create visual prototypes, and build application front-end interfaces using HTML/CSS.
- Ability to solve complex problems with elegance and simplicity.
- Ability to present the user interface visually so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Experience in creating click-through prototypes.
- Expert knowledge in industry trends and experience designing applications leveraging these trends.
- Successful track record of delivering integrated high end user interfaces on schedule, on budget, and with quality.
- Creativity with an eye towards detail and perfection of final product.
- Well-rounded understanding of web usability best practices.
- Knowledge of design patterns, consumer psychology, and visual trends.
- Creative and pragmatic problem solver.
- Professional, team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to solicit and incorporate diverse perspectives.
- Ability to leverage effectively user experience team members to increase your overall contribution.
- Ability to switch easily between different projects and flexibility to handle rapidly changing environments.
- Ability to create detailed visual guidelines for the standard and communicate to development team.
- Proficiency using Photoshop/ Illustrator/ Flash / Dreamweaver.
- 1-3 years experience in user interface design and the web design field.
- Education in Graphic Design or Computer Arts preferable but not mandatory.